Unfortunately, that would take a great deal more effort than I am willing to expend. Does expend mean what I think it does? I don’t know~
Some things. (Numbered in order from 1 – 8 )
Thing 1. I have read literature recently. This pleased me greatly. The downside is that I keep wanting to discuss the poetry of T.S Eliot with random people. (How smart does a person have to be to understand The Wasteland, anyway?)
2. The writing of Donald Barthelme has inspired me to write stories (pieces? texts?) that don’t necessarily make sense but are fun to read anyway. Yes, this is related to the literature reading. Yes, I have had this phase already, but it was inspired by Lewis Carroll and this blog didn’t exist then.
4. I have acquired a new pen. It’s one of those cheap red and white advertising affairs, but I like it because it is a pen and it was free.
5. I have acquired a new book. It’s about psychology.
6. Someone left an expensive looking pair of sunglasses in a library for over a year. They belong to me now.
7. The word slumgullion means “a stew” I think it’s supposed to be a stew with meat and vegetables in it. Firefox doesn’t realize that it’s a real word, which is a shame.
Thing 8. (the last thing) I don’t think that erythropoiesis is the same thing as hemopoiesis although I am certain that hemopoiesis is required for erythropoeisis. Yes, this is a random thought I had this afternoon and only shared because I enjoy showing off the words I learn.
Amazingly, this is the end of this post. That’s a good thing, because I’ve hit 750 or 1000 words before and that’s really not necessary when I don’t actually say much.
Next time: ???